One World Learning (OWL)... is an Australian company and Registered Training Organisation (RTO #52129) based in Perth WA, authorised by the Australian Government under Australian Skills Quality Authority (ASQA) to provide nationally recognised qualifications in all states and territories in Australia. We also provide training to organisations located on Christmas and Cocos Islands – and have completed training assignments in Timor-Leste, Kuala Lumpur and Solomon Islands during our accreditation with the Western Australian Government via the Training Accreditation Council (TAC) of Western Australia.
In this global competitive environment, we understand the demands placed on companies to provide goods and services where and when customers require, and work closely with them to provide training anywhere throughout the world, any day, anytime to suit business imperatives, rosters and operational necessities. We consult and then contextualise coursework to accommodate company demands and constraints.
For employees i.e. our course participants, we provide end to end training with activities and assessments completed during the course – no post course assignments are required and graduation and testamur awards happen on the last training day.
We specialise in double qualifications to map common modules, which reduces face to face classroom time and enhances learning outcomes. In other words, we are able to tailor courses where the completion of a particular unit of competency is credited to more than one formal qualification.
Do you qualify for Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)?
RPL is the assessment and formal recognition of a person’s work history, knowledge and skills gained through lifelong learning and experience and even though no prior formal training may have taken place, this may qualify a person for formal recognition in a particular field of business or industry.
Here at One World Learning our team is qualified in assessment and granting of formal RPL recognition and we are happy to give advice on the process and procedures.
WHAT WE DO
Our scope of nationally recognised training qualifications is in the business and industry sectors of: Business Services – Work Health and Safety – Management – Training and Assessment and include:
- Diploma of Business BSB50215
- Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety BSB41415
- Diploma of Work Health and Safety BSB51315
- Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety BSB60615
- Certificate IV in Leadership and Management BSB42015
- Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB51915
- Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB61015
- Certificate IV in Project Management Practice BSB41515
- Diploma of Project Management BSB51415
- Diploma of Human Resources Management BSB50615
- Diploma of Training Design and Development BSB50216
We also conduct tailored professional development short-course programs including:
- High performing customer service teams
- Creative Problem-Solving
- Conflict Resolution and Negotiation
- Conflict Resolution and Mediation
- Change Management and Diversity
- Coaching and Mentoring
- Employee engagement and retention
- Performance Management
- People Skills for Technical Staff
- Women in Management
- Networking and Entrepreneurship
- Middle Management and Executive Leadership
- Train the Trainer and Facilitation Skills
- Human Resource Advisory Services
- Business Strategy Facilitation Services
- Recruitment and Selection Workshops
- IntervieweeSkills and Resume Writing Workshops
- Business Communication Workshops – Receptionists, Clerks, Personal Assistants
Developing and using emotional intelligence (EQ/EI) Workshops
- EQ and mediation
- EQ and conflict resolution
- EQ and mentoring
- EQ, leadership and team effectiveness
- EQ, leadership at an organisational level
Continuous Improvement Process (CIP)
One World Learning is committed to the continuous improvement processes so as to maintain the highest possible quality services to its clients, participants, contractors, employees and industry. All stakeholders are encouraged to provide feedback about the quality of One World Learning programs, facilities and resources.
This feedback may be provided at various stages (before, during or after a course), via ad-hoc means and/or evaluation forms. Formal and informal dialogue is encouraged and supported. Data is collected, analysed and feedback provided as part of One World Learning’s focus on maintaining and improving quality outcomes.
All of our staff have formal training and assessment qualifications in the sectors they work and are managed by Jan Rose CEO of One World Learning.
Jan’s qualifications include:
Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Distinction in Human Resource Management
Currently studying for PhD by publication - Thesis in Merit-based Recruitment and Selection.
Vocational Graduate Diploma of Adult Language Literacy and Numeracy Practice TAE80113
Diploma of Vocational Education and Training TAE50111
Diploma of Training Design and Development TAE50211
Advanced Diploma of Work Health and Safety BSB60612
Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management BSB61015
Certificate IV in Training and Assessment TAE40110
Diploma of Project Management BSB51413
Approved Worksafe WA Health and Safety Representative (HSR) Training Provider
Quality Auditor Training
Workplace Health & Safety Officer (Qld – exp.)
Acer Assessor (QMb)
SHL Test Administrator
Payroll Legislation & Administration
Approved Facilitator, Certificate in Recruitment & Selection - Northern Melbourne Institute of TAFE
Approved Facilitator, Australian Institute of Management (Qld)
Lecturer, Risk and Safety Management – Curtin University MBA students 2008
Tutor, Communication in Business – Curtin University 2010
Registered Industrial Relations Agent
Past vice-chair Mundaring Chamber of Commerce 2014
If you think education is expensive...What price ignorance?